The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) is coming to the Tampa Convention Center here in Florida on May 1st to 3rd, 2011.
The ATA 16th Annual International Meeting and Exposition is the world's largest focusing exclusively on telemedicine and health.
I will attend the meeting representing PhysicalTherapyDiagnosis.com and I will interview several important people in the telemedicine industry. Among the luminaries I've already scheduled:
- Jean Bisio, President of Humana Cares, will present Emerging Markets in Federal Telehealth from 4:15 - 5:15 p.m. on Tuesday, May 3rd and I plan to attend this event - booth #1117.
- Jay Culver will demonstrate the Total Exam Camera by GlobalMedia - booth #717.
- IDEAL LIFE, the industry leader in remote health management solutions - booth # 1617.
- MD2GO, Sony's remote HD IP camera system, is designed to enable HD Video communication between a healthcare professional and a patient - booth #416
- Louis Burns, CEO of Care Innovations, is participating in the Emerging Markets for Remote Monitoring Applications roundtable on Monday, May 2, from 1-2pm in the Plenary Ballroom C.
- Alice Borrelli, Director of Global Health and Workforce Policy for Intel, is participating in the Transitioning Successful Pilot Studies into Mainstream Applications roundtable on Monday, May 2, from 3-4pm in the Plenary Ballroom C.
- Intel-GE Care Innovations™ has its blog set up so you can see some of the innovative, new telemedicine devices available this year.