Jeff Worrell has interviewed a cross section of the world's top physical therapists and rehabilitation experts on his podcasting website PT Talker.
And, now its my turn.
Jeff and I spoke for just over 15 minutes about my new book Bulletproof Expert Systems: Clinical Decision Support for Physical Therapists in the Outpatient Setting.
Like most good interviewers, Jeff cut through my verbosity to get to what physical therapists really care about:
- How can you run your clinic more efficiently?
- How can you make more money, or
- How can you make your job easier?
Specifically, I discuss how physical therapists in outpatient practices can...
- Produce superior patient-based outcomes.
- Generate a Medicare-compliant note quickly and without excessive narrative writing.
- Create "prompts" that remind the therapist when a specific data point, test or note is called for.
Thanks, Jeff, for helping physical therapists do more of what we do best.