Dear Medicare Part A and B providers:
First Coast Service Options (FCSO), your Medicare contractor in Florida, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, invites you to register today for our upcoming premiere Medicare educational conference, Medifest, in Orlando, Florida June 5-7.
Medifest brings together Medicare experts, providers, and vendors to learn about what’s trending now in Medicare and how to lower your risk of payment recoupment and claim submission errors by improving your billing practices.
This year’s event offers more than 25 medical data-driven workshops and seminars often recommended by providers.
Here’s just some of the classes we are offering:
- Electronic health records incentive programs
- Avoiding roadblocks in billing Medicare secondary payer
- Billing global surgery
- Unraveling Medicare billing requirements:
- incident to,
- Using Medicare’s comparative billing report to determine if your utilization is higher than your peers Medical documentation and physician’s signature
- Selecting the proper E/M code
- Legislative update by the FHA
Our goal is to build a stronger Medicare community through education, so please join us for just one day or all three!
If you can’t make Orlando, FCSO is also coming to
- Panama City
- and Miami.
To learn more about Medifest, including registration fees, review our brochure.