I need your help.
We are trying to spread the word about Medifest Jacksonville on September 12-13. Could you please forward the email below to your contacts? I appreciate your help!
Registration will be open until Wednesday, September 5 close of business.
First Coast Service Options (FCSO), your Medicare contractor in Florida, invites you to register today for our premiere Medicare educational conference, Medifest, on September 12-13, 2012, at the Jacksonville Marriot in Jacksonville, FL.
Medifest brings together Medicare experts, providers, and vendors to learn about what's trending now in Medicare and how to lower your risk of payment recoupment and claim submission errors through improved billing practices.
We are excited to return to Jacksonville this year, and it is a direct result of your feedback! This year's event offers 24 data-driven workshops and seminars geared to the needs of our providers in northeast Florida.
Our classes include:
- Provider Enrollment and PECOs web
- Avoiding roadblocks in billing Medicare secondary payer
- Learning about First Coast's exclusive online provider resources on our education and training websites
- Improving compliance with medical documentation requirements
- Applying correctly global surgery modifiers
- Learning the "ins and outs" of billing cost outlier claims (Part A)
- Selecting the proper evaluation and management code
- Understanding the Medicare appeals process
- ICD-10 transition
- Claims resources and resolutions, and much more!
Click here for a full list of course schedules.
Get the Medifest 2012 Jacksonville brochure to learn more about Medifest, including registration fees, review ourbrochure.
Register today:Register for Medifest through your account at FCSO'straining website and select the "Medifest" page.
Don't have an account? No worries. Providers can request a free account today by visiting the site and selecting "Request a New Account" in the Login section.
Once you request an account, we will send you an email within a few days with the temporary password.
Our goal is to build a stronger Medicare community through education, so please join us for just one day or both!
Training Administrator First Coast Service Options, Inc.
When Experience Counts and Quality Matters