Is there a culture of disability? Do physical therapists' patients learn from each other ways of behavior that might reinforce the disabled mindset?
Before you answer 'Yes' or 'No' watch this video:
My favorite part is Andrew Soloman's inspiring message to parents at 11:46.
Do you still have questions about G-codes and Severity Modifiers?
My new book Bulletproof Expert Systems helps physical therapy managers sort through issues like these:
- Which patient self-report questionnaire should I choose?
- What is a validated patient self-report?
- How can I write goals for Medicare patients?
- What is Medical Necessity and how do I demonstrate it in a note?
- What is Skilled Physical Therapy?